- No coins will be accepted for return if packaging has been damaged or tampered with.
- If the coin and packaging is in original condition, return will be accepted if return shipped to Coin and Bullion Reserves post marked no later than 3 days from the time the time the order is received by the customer.
- There are no returns on bullion related coins. All bullion sales are final.
- A refund will be given on merchandise that is returned in the original packaging.
- Refunds will be made by Coin and Bullion Reserves no later than 3 business days after receiving merchandise.
- Re-purchase of Bullion Items are governed by the market price of the item the day it is received by Coin and Bullion Reserves.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.